The Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
The Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at Mandalar Hospital provides fast and efficient diagnosis, critical care treatment and 24-hour monitoring and life support for each patient with various life-threatening conditions. Equipped with the international standard medical technology and machines and our well-experienced ICU team comprised of emergency care specialists, anesthetics, qualified nurses and trained medical officers are working in close cooperation.
Our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) is organized with a total of 6 beds, 3 ICU beds and 3 HDU beds providing expert care for severe and life-threatening illness and injuries which require constant, close monitoring and support such as-
– Trauma, Head Injury, Stroke, Encephalopathy
– ARDS, Pneumonia
– Gastrointestinal Bleeding
– Myocardial Infarction, Shock, Arrhythmia, Congestive Heart Failure
– Multi-organ Failure, Severe Sepsis.
- Central Monitoring system and high-end ventilators at each and every ICU bed
- Intermittent pneumatic compression (IPC) devices are used to help prevent blood clots in the deep veins of the legs.
- ABG, Aerobic and anaerobic blood culture services.
- Physiotherapy of chest and limb by our well-trained physiotherapists under the guidance of Physiatrists.
- Nutrition service.
- Close monitoring of hemodynamic status with monitoring such as arterial and central venous catheter insertion.
- 24-hour ICU care is available with Anesthetist, Medical Officer & nursing care given according to international guidelines and procedures.
Mandalar Hospital offers many specialties as out-patient consultation service.
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Paediatric Medicine
- Renal Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
Patients are provided with clean and comfortable waiting areas. Well experienced medical and customer service teams are ready to help the patients for excellent medical service experience.