Pioneer Hemodialysis center in Upper Myanmar
What Is Hemodialysis
Excretion of waste products accumulated in the body and the causative agent of
uremia. Blood sodium, potassium, and maintenance of electrolyte and acid and alkaline balance of calcium, and adjust the amount of treatment fluid to act. It cannot treat endocrine function.
Who needs Hemodialysis?
Patients who are suffering from ESRD
What is ESRD?
End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) is a medical condition in which a person’s kidneys cease functioning on a permanent basis leading to the need for a regular course of long-term dialysis or a kidney transplant to maintain life. Beneficiaries may become entitled to Medicare based on ESRD.
Causes Of ESRD
1. Chronic renal Failure
The two main causes of chronic kidney disease are diabetes and high blood
pressure, which are responsible for up to two-thirds of the cases. Other causes
are Glomerulonephritis, polycystic kidney disease, Lupus and other diseases that
affect the body’s immune system.
2. Acute renal Failure due to
a. Blood or fluid loss.
b. Blood pressure medications.
c. Heart attack.
d. Heart disease.
f. Liver failure.
g. Use of aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others), naproxen sodium
(Aleve, others) or related drugs.
(1) 9 Well equipped and state of the art dialysis machines including:
- Nipro (surdial 55 plus)
- Fresenius 4008s
(2) Reverse osmosis water treatment system dedicated to the Dialysis Unit is qualified and sent to National Health Laboratory monthly for bacterial infection
(3) Emergency power generator to guarantee uninterrupted therapy
- Available during the office hours every day.
- Timely consulting and giving treatments by the experienced nephrologists.
- The overall process of the dialysis is taken care by the well-trained nurses
supervised by experienced medical officer qualified for hemodialysis.